Friday, July 1, 2011

Mastitis...More Like Nasty-itis

















I had mastitis this week & it was horrible.  I've only felt worse twice in my life.  It was worse than labor itself. 

Mastitis is a breast infection that some nursing mothers get.  I had flu symptoms like a fever, the chills like crazy, I felt so weak & had no energy & I felt really dizzy.

Anyways, I'm feeling better now, thank goodness.

A special thank you to Greta Hurley, Jenie Haddock, & Joscelyn Iverson for watching Blakeley for me Mon-Wed so I could get some rest.  And to Christy Cox for driving me to the Dr & to get my prescription.  I'm so grateful for good friends who are willing to help me & make my life so much easier.  I am so grateful for their friendships!

Being sick is really hard but it makes me appreciate feeling normal & feeling good.  Without sickness, we wouldn't appreciate health.  But I hope I never get nasty-itis again.

No comments:

Post a Comment