Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blakeley's 2nd Birthday Party!

C e L e B r A t E !

Blakeley had a blast today!  We had a circus themed birthday party for her & it turned out great.  Lots of people came & she got spoiled with awesome gifts!  See for yourself...

















A toddler's snack smorgasboard





































  
Drink Station
































































Party Favors












































Awwww, my sweet family

























Us with our sunshine

























She looks kinda mad here. hee hee

























That's more like it...super smiley Birthday Girl

























Having fun!
























Ooooooh weeeee!



















A short while in, she didn't want to open her presents. Can you believe that?! We got her a pillow pet & I really wanted her to open it & I wanted to take a picture of her with it. As you can see, she had other plans. 

Her favorite gift, believe it or not was this Princess booster seat. Nice!

Letting two balloons go in honor of her birthday


















And away they go...


















We played "Pin the nose on the clown"


















A lot of people came as you can see by these few pictures




































There were lots of kids too


















And it got messy!  Blakeley's toys were everywhere! It was basically like the ultimate play date.


Some of my best friends in San Antonio...Christy, Joscelyn, & Rachael


















Blakeley loved her snacks. I think she thoroughly enjoyed being able to just go grab whatever she wanted

And there's Skylar, the little angel smiling like usual! SUCH a good baby!
























A party that fun made Blakeley tired!




















It was a great day!  A lot of work, but of course it was worth it for my Blakeley!  Her actual birthday is Monday so I need to figure out something to do to make the day special.  I can't believe my baby is about to be two!  I feel like I'm going to blink & she will be turning 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment