Monday, June 21, 2010

Ken's Darling Angel

To my Dad...The person I was named after and who said that Kendra stood for "Ken's Darling Angel."


 I loved when we fed the ducks when I was little
You taught me how to swim
You taught me how to ride a bike
You taught me how to rollerskate
You taught me how to work hard.

I now understand a valuable lesson that you ingrained in me...
that you appreciate things that you have to work hard for.


I walked in my room one day when I was about 16 and found this note that you left me
You used a glitter glue pen, how cute.
I remember feeling special and I really liked it.
I still have it.
Thank you for telling me that you loved me as I grew
up and for giving me hugs.


I remember that when I was little, I thought you were really handsome.
I love you, Dad.  Happy Father's Day.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment