Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Love

Daddy - a Daughter's First Love

To my wonderful husband-- Happy 1st Father's Day!


What an amazing year this has been~ full of many life changing events and challenges (birth of our first child, my retirement, moving halfway across the country, new ward at church, etc...) but also filled with moments of  joy beyond measure.

I'm so grateful for your hard work that allows me to stay home and raise our child.  I'm so grateful for your incredible patience with me. 

I'm so grateful that our daughter will grow up with the Priesthood in our home.  I'm grateful that she can and will get special Priesthood blessings from you anytime she needs one including one before each new school year starts. 

I'm so glad that she will get to grow up with such a positive and happy role model and such a grounded man in her life.  I'm grateful for your example and for your laid back approach to life.


I'm grateful for the way you "let things go" because it's a "waste of energy" to do anything different.

Our daughter is a lucky girl to have you in her life and so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment