Saturday, June 5, 2010

Highlights of the Week



A lot has happened this week!

Monday- Memorial Day.  Tyson, Blakeley, & I went to the awesome pool at the gym.

Tuesday- Sounded like Blakeley said, "Da-da" and discovered that she was sprouting her 2nd tooth. It's the tooth to the left of her 1st tooth. They're in the middle of her mouth on the bottom.

Wednesday- As I was changing B's diaper, her poop nugget rolled out, grazed my knee and then landed on the floor.  Yummy.

Thursday- Blakeley ate a dead bug.  Gross.  I got half of it out of her mouth but she gobbled up the other half.  Oh well, extra protein.


Friday- Confirmed that Blakeley is definitely saying "Da-da." As Tyson was getting ready for work, Blakeley looked at him and said, "Da-da."  It was the cutest thing ever.  It also sounded like she said "bay-bee" and "doggy."  I say those words a lot so maybe she really did say them!

Blakeley wanted you to know this:
 =p]['?>{+'

(She typed it as I was typing this)

And this:

]-[';}[

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I bet Ty was happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I like to read about B and her adventures of eating bugs =)

    ReplyDelete