Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Daddy

For Father's Day, Tyson received this love note along with his breakfast:


Blakeley got Daddy this:

 


 and this: 

The card reads:
For Daddy From Your Little One

All I have to do is hear your voice, or feel your strong, warm hug, or see how you work so hard to take good care of me...and I know exactly what it's like to be loved by the very best daddy of all.  Happy Father's Day.  XXOO.

Blakeley then wrote this heartfelt message inside the card:
Dada, I love when you play with me and throw me in the air.  I love when you hold me.  I wub you. Love, Blakeley

From me:

The card reads:
A Father's Day Poem for My Husband

Our love will last forever, we know it in our hearts.  Our bond cannot be broken...it's stronger than your farts.  (...and that's really saying something.)  Happy Father's Day!



We had some good laughs.  It was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. B is TOO cute and I wish I was there for the reading of that card...or maybe I'm glad I'm wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I love when Tyson laughs like that!!

    ReplyDelete