Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One of a Kind


If I had to sum up Tyson in three words, they would be generous, positive, and forgiving.

There are so many other words that describe him as well...

Intelligent
Funny
Trustworthy
Strong
Mechanical
Chef
Baker
Motivator
Hardworking

I have never met anyone like him and I know that he is one of a kind.  Something that I think makes him really special is his inability to let things bother him.  Situations or comments that would offend most people just do not bother him.  It's pretty much impossible.  It just rolls off his back and he has some power to forget about it and move on...immediately.  He says that it's just "wasted energy" to think about anything negative.  He's right, however, I don't think that most people are capable of letting go of things that easily.

He has many great qualities but this one always stands out to me.  What a great example!

I'm a lucky girl to have him in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment