Monday, December 27, 2010

Blakeley Looks Like Charlie!

So awhile back someone told me that Blakeley looks like the little girl, Charlie on the Disney Show "Good Luck Charlie."  I finally watched part of an episode and she does resemble Charlie quite a bit!  Check it out!

This is Charlie:



















And here's Blakeley:







































Not twins but they have similar features.  I'm not sure those pictures of Blakeley show how much they do look alike but in person B really does look like Charlie.

*Update: Adding this note on 12/31/10...so I was at Home Depot today and a little boy who was probably about 6 or 7 told his Mom, "She looks like Charlie!"  I said, "Charlie from Good Luck Charlie?" and they said yes.  So...there you have it, folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment