Monday, December 6, 2010

The Circle of Life


Grandma Elsie Hazel Worden (my Mom's Mom)



Grandma Juliana Lucille Michael (my Dad's Mom)

When we were in California this past August, I really wanted to stop by both of my Grandma's gravesites because I had not been there in years.  I was glad that we were able to and I really wanted to take some pictures of Blakeley with them.  To me, this represents the circle of life.  I'm so grateful for the Plan of Salvation.  I love that we know where we came from, what we're doing here on earth, and what happens after we leave this mortal life.  We are lucky to have this knowledge because when our loved ones pass on, it's sad, but we know that they are back with our ancestors and that they're in a peaceful place with no more worldly struggles or trials.  Most importantly, we know that we will see them again one day.  What a comfort that is.

As I write this, I can feel the little baby inside me moving around and she represents new birth.  Amazing.  Perhaps, she is with my Grandparents right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment