Sunday, December 12, 2010

10th Anniversary...

 
If I still worked for Verizon Wireless, today would be my 10th anniversary! 

I was officially laid off on October 31, 2009, although I didn't work past July 16, 2009 since I started my maternity leave and never went back.  I'm proud to say I worked up until the day before I went into labor! 

VZW was a great company to work for with fantastic benefits and I gained a lot of valuable experience.  I learned a lot and have a pretty good resume because of them.

With that said, am I sad that I don't work there anymore?  ...Umm...NOPE!  I was so relieved to cut the corporate cord that bound me to that phone, computer, and desk!  But I am grateful for this company that paid for part of my college (they would pay up to $8,000 each year) and supported me pretty well for all those years!  Met some great people along the way too!

I worked there for almost 9 years and I think that's quite an accomplishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment