Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Won a Laptop!!!

Woo hoo! We went to Tyson's work Christmas party tonight & I won a new laptop!  Out of everyone in the room, I really think that I needed it the most.  The one I've been using is a piece of crap!  Just the other day, I was staring at the screen for about 10 minutes waiting for it to unfreeze and it never did so I had to just press and hold the power key to turn it off.  That's really bad for your computer but I have to do it all the time because that laptop is horrible and always freezes.  It makes me want to rip my hair out.

Anyways, I'm stoked!  I've never won anything before and this is an awesome prize!

The party was fun too.  I sat on the couch next to some friends and didn't move all night!  And I was perfectly content.

No comments:

Post a Comment