Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sara Marie!


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, 
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.



I remember when we met.
It was the first day of girls camp and it was your 12th birthday. 
Wow, that means we met exactly 17 years ago TODAY!

We've been through great times, fun times, sad times, hard times, crazy times... 
We've seen each other at our best and at our worst.

How fast time flies.  The big 29...
I feel like we are 19.

Wishing you all the happiness in the world on this special day and always.
Happy Birthday Sara Marie!
I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love you! Thanks so much! 17 years sounds like such a long time. I remember being so scared to go to girls camp that day cause I didn't know anyone. I begged Denise to let me stay home. Who woulda known I would meet some of my very best life long friends that day?? I'm so grateful for you! Can't wait to see you next month! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete