Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Filbert Part 2


I previously introduced you to Filbert.  To refresh your memory, go here.

Filbert is back in full effect.  He's been spotted recently antagonizing poor little helpless children and their mothers.

We are seeking your assistance in the capture of this menacing fellow.  We figure you need more information.

His full name is Filbert Einstein...Albert's nephew.



He is about 3-4 inches tall, depending on the day. 
(He uses different disguises.)


He has a blondish-brown complexion and he's thin. 

Filbert, if you're out there...be scared.  Be very afraid.  
Mothers everywhere are teaming up with their combs ready.

MAF has been established and is nationwide.

MAF = Mothers Against Filbert

3 comments:

  1. you have no I idea how hard I am laughing right now, filbert was my biggest enemy at times in both of my girls lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra that comment was me, Kim, my friend Theresa is signed in on my comp, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was like, who's Theresa Rodriguez? ha ha...

    ReplyDelete