Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom


I love this country. I love the fact that I have the freedom to choose. I love that I can go to church every Sunday to the religion of my choice. I love that I can go on a trip whenever I want.  I love that I have the right to vote.  I love that I can have as many children as I want - no matter what the gender.  I love that I have running water and air conditioning.  I love that I have a roof over my head that keeps the rain out.  I love that I have generations of veterans and current soldiers in my family who make me proud.  I love that I have the right to pursue happiness.  I love that I have independence. 
 

P.S. I love my brother, Nathan!  I'm so excited that he's on his way home!  He should be home in about a week.  Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment