Monday, July 26, 2010

I Really Needed This...

For FHE tonight, Tyson & I read a great article about patience.  Patience is definitely not one of my strong points.  I am more of an instant gratification kind of girl, which is not always good.  I don't know if it's ever good, actually.  Tyson is pretty patient though.

There's a part in the article that reads, "Patience means staying with something until the end. It means delaying immediate gratification for future blessings."  I really like that.

The article hit home for me because I've just never been a patient person and it's pretty hard right now with how much Tyson is working.  It's definitely a sacrifice and we know it will pay off but it's difficult now because we barely see him.  So that statement above applies to our situation a lot.  When Tyson is promoted, he will be able to take more time off, but in the meantime, it's work, work, work.  I needed to read this article, and especially tonight.  I found it comforting.

To read the article, click here

Blakeley thinks you should read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment