Monday, July 5, 2010

Freedom #2


I love that I have a niece named Freedom!

She was born right after Nathan got home from being deployed in Iraq so her name has special meaning.
She is such a smart girl.  Here is a message that my sister-in-law, Daleina sent me the other day about her:

Freedom asked me to spell your name today.  I started her off with the KEN... and she finished the rest without me telling her.  She also, has abbreviated I love you down to
I L Y - All her thinking.  She is excited to see you (she said she wants to PET Blakeley again) :)

Here is a little bit about my cute little niece in her own words:

Birthday: "12"  (November 12, 2005)

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite food: Macaroni

Favorite animal: "Giraffe...I mean a zebra...no, I like a zebra and a giraffe."

Favorite primary song: "I love the popcorn one the best"

Favorite movie: Tinkerbell

Role model: "What's my role model?  I don't know that."
Favorite trip she's ever taken: "An airplane to go to the zoo"

Favorite Aunt:  Kendra  (Just kidding...I threw that one in there)

What she wants to be when she grows up: "A Doctor to help little kids"

I love Freedom!

 On her 2nd birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment