Sunday, January 1, 2012

Worth Your Time...Read 'Em!

WANT

TO

GO

FROM













TO













?
?
?

Lately, all of the Ensign articles that I've been hearing about one way or another and reading have been amazing and have helped me so much with a challenge I've been facing or just by shifting my mindset so that overall, I'm happier and mentally healthier.  I go from feeling bleh to feeling rejuvenated and have a fresh outlook on what's going on in my life.  The bad doesn't seem so bad!  The good is actually GREAT!  I'm so grateful for the uplifting and inspired material that I read and that we are so lucky to have the freedoms we enjoy to do such.

This first article was used as a main resource in the amazing Relief Society lesson that was given today.

The Best is Yet to Come
By Jeffrey R. Holland

As a new year begins and we try to benefit from a proper view of what has gone before, I plead with you not to dwell on days now gone nor to yearn vainly for yesterdays, however good those yesterdays may have been. The past is to be learned from but not lived in. We look back to claim the embers from glowing experiences but not the ashes. And when we have learned what we need to learn and have brought with us the best that we have experienced, then we look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future. Faith always has to do with blessings and truths and events that will yet be efficacious in our lives...

To read the entire article (which you soooo need to do!), click here

And here is one more article that is amazing...


Living the Abundant Life
By President Thomas S. Monson

At the advent of a new year, I challenge everyone to undertake a personal, diligent, significant quest for what I call the abundant life—a life filled with an abundance of success, goodness, and blessings. Just as we learned the ABCs in school, I offer my own ABCs to help us all gain the abundant life.

A- Attitude (Have a positive attitude)
B- Believe (Believe in Yourself)
C- Courage (Face challenges with courage)

To read this entire article and be inspired, click here


Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment