Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanks Mom!












So I was driving yesterday and saw this bumper sticker on a car and it kinda hit me.  I don't think I've ever really thought about the fact that my Mom actually gave me LIFE.  In a sense, I think most of us take that profound action for granted...that our Mothers decided to go through nine months of pregnancy to give birth to us and give us life.  There were a few other bumper stickers on this car that I saw and they were obviously pro-life from a political standpoint (which I am too.)  I was thankful that I saw it and that I was able to take a moment and really appreciate that decision that my Mom made. 

And if you re-read the message, it kind of puts things in perspective.  Smile!  No matter what you're going through...you're ALIVE!  That's a pretty great thing.

Thanks Mom!














HONK, HONK!!!

I just happened to see these videos on You Tube.  Check em out.  (Warning: Get the kleenex ready!)  Let's not take life for granted!  Thank you, Ben Breedlove. 

Click here for Part 1

Click here for Part 2

(Ben passed away on Christmas day 2011-- a week after he recorded these videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment