Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mama's Little Helper

Blakeley likes to mop































She likes to help me with laundry


She likes to feed her sister































She likes to help me decorate
























And she likes to help me vacuum...

Blakeley is actually scared of the vacuum but she loves to open the closet door to help me get the vacuum out and put it away.  She also likes to "help" me wrap the cord up.  The other day I had left the vacuum out for awhile and she was already in bed when I went to put it away.  Here's what I found when I opened the closet door:
















She had put her little toy vacuum in the closet where the real vacuum goes. 

All of these duties make her so tired...































Such a good little helper. Don't know what I would do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment