Friday, January 6, 2012

The Happiness Project


















My sister posted something on Facebook recently about wanting to get a book club together to study & learn about "The Happiness Project."  Too bad I don't live close to her or I'd be all about it!

THE HAPPINESS PROJECT is the memoir of the year I spent test-driving the wisdom of the ages, current scientific studies, and lessons from popular culture about how to be happier – happily, it was a #1 New York Times bestseller. As one of the hundreds of experiments I've conducted, I started this blog. Here, I recount my daily adventures in pursuit of happiness. –
Gretchen Rubin

I've been reading the blog frequently this past week & find it interesting.  Who doesn't want to be happier?!  I guess I'll have to read the book although I don't do much reading these days.  Here's the link to the blog.  Check it out:

http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/

No comments:

Post a Comment