Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Daily Therapy

1:55pm on FB:
Holding Skylar for the first time since surgery yesterday. Holding her is always so therapeutic for me!   It doesn't matter how bad I'm feeling...holding her always makes me feel better. She's doing good. She's on pain meds and she's sleeping away. I think they'll start using the feeding tube tomorrow & if everything goes well, start bottle feeding in 2 wks. Hopefully we can blow this joint in 3-4 wks.

Thought on my mind:



A group of women asked a silversmith how he knows when silver is ready? He said he holds the silver in the fire & when he can see his reflection, that's when he knows it's ready. Heavenly Father does the same with us-He holds us in the fire (trials) until He can see His reflection. Trials are necessary for growth & progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment