Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blakeley's Shenanigans















Blakeley has been pretty defiant for like 6 months now but I'm starting to see how this whole situation is finally taking a toll on her.  She's been getting babysat by a few people during the day so I can go to the hospital & she actually seems to really like getting out of the house & playing with other kids.  I'm sure she's enjoying herself but it's making her stir crazy when she's home.  I think she's bored when she's at home.  Poor Blakeley.

One of the hardest things in the beginning was being apart from Blakeley.  I'm so used to being with her 24/7 that it was hard for me to let go & not be with her as much.  She didn't seem to care though!  ha ha.

Update on Skylar:

Skylar is 8lbs 4oz! And I must say that we lucked out again. From what I can tell she's a super good baby just like Blakeley was. She barely ever cries when I'm around and she doesn't even eat yet so I can only imagine she'll be even happier when she can nurse. And she loves her pacifier just like her big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment