Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crying in Front of Strangers is Awesome



















On a few occassions lately, I've cried in front of total strangers.  Ick.  I hate crying in front of people I know...let alone people I don't know!

Drs, nurses, the guy behind the counter at the cafe at the hospital...yup.  Embarrassing.  I started crying because I forgot my debit card & I couldn't buy lunch & I was really hungry.  The only reason I cried is because it was during the bad week when we found out Skylar needed surgery again so I already had a lot going on & that just added to it.  A person can only take so much!

Luckily Tyson was on his way.  The guy was so nice though...he gave me my food anyway (I had already ordered before I realized I couldn't pay for it!) and then I paid him when Tyson got there.  I'm a regular anyway since the cafe is in the atrium of the hospital & I've probably eaten here at least fifteen times already. 

But yeah, crying in front of strangers is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment