Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Am I Supposed To Learn From This?

Humility
Compassion
Strength
Appreciation
Gratitude
Unity (with Tyson)
Testimony of fasting, prayer, scriptures
*That I am loved by many*
(Dr also mentioned that Skylar is teaching us patience)
Allowing others to help me

This morning at the end of my prayer and my begging & pleading that "He let me have her" and that "He please heal her" I envisioned Jesus standing at her bedside in the NICU with His hands touching her abdomen on her incision doing just that...healing her.

Tyson gave me a blessing last night and in it, it said she would be healed.

I need to have greater faith. Many scriptures that I read this morning said my prayers would be granted according to my faith.

It's also very comforting that a lot of FB comments say, "She will get through this." That's what I need to hear right now.

I've also noticed that as I allow others to help me, it makes me want to pay it forward & help other people more.

No comments:

Post a Comment