Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Emotional Roller Coaster Begins

My Mom's flight landed at like 1am & Tyson picked her up from the airport.

Ty & Crystal came & picked up Blakeley & took her to Sea World for the day.  Tyson & I took my Mom to the hospital so she could meet Skylar.  Parents & Grandparents are the only visitors allowed in the NICU.

At 3:41pm, I posted this on FB: "Update on Skylar...she did well after most of her feedings but then spit up a lot of milk at one point (the equivalent of everything she had eaten). It was 3 hrs after she had eaten-not like right after so that kind of concerns me. Not sure yet if it's an issue. They are going to continue to monitor her. If she does it after this feeding she will get another x-ray."

At 6:13pm, I posted this on FB: "Skylar threw up all her food again (for the 2nd time today) so they are putting her back on IV and stopping the feedings. We seem to be back at square one. They can tell her stomach isn't functioning properly but they can't tell what's causing it. They're going to do more xrays in the morning. I'm back to being worried. This really sucks."

No comments:

Post a Comment