Friday, August 5, 2011

Jenni Nartker Springer!

Jenni,

This post is just for you!  WHY?  Because I have missed you so and it was soooo good to see your beautiful face!

Today I saw my friend, Jenni who I had not seen since her wedding which was, ummm...hmmm...about 8 years ago!  I can't believe it had been that long.  That is just ridiculous & wayyyyyy too long.  She moved to Utah back in January & was only a half hour away from where I was staying.






































What a fun personality you have!  (Blakeley, get your finger out of your nose for the billionth time! Gross! Ca ca!)








































Blakeley liked the scooter























Jenni, I love you.  Let's not wait so long to see each other again, you hear?!

P.S.  Sorry that Blakeley tormented your boys!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment