Tuesday, August 16, 2011

33!




















Happy Birthday to an amazing husband and father.  We are blessed to have you in our lives.  I couldn't ask for a better partner to tackle the challenges this life throws at us.  Ups, downs, happiness, hardships...we'll be hand in hand through it all.  It's us against the world!

I'm grateful for your unconditional love. I'm grateful for your patience. I'm grateful for your positive influence. I'm grateful for you! (insert pinky swear hand gesture here.)

I love you.

And I had a blast at Six Flags with you!

(I surprised Tyson & we went to Six Flags for his birthday.  My Mom was with us & she watched the girls.  Thanks Mom!)


















Tyson's card from Blakeley & Skylar says, "Having a DADDY like you is every Princess's dream come true! Happy Birthday Daddy, with lots of love!


















Blakeley drew on the inside to sign her name & then I wrote Skylar's name in it. Tyson got 5 ties for his birthday.


















Blakeley had fun helping Daddy open his present. Awesome gift bag, right?!






































































Awwwww...such a good Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment