Sunday, August 28, 2011

7 Years Down...Forever to Go!
























Tyson,

I've never known such unconditional love
I am blessed from up above
You were chosen for me long ago
You make me happy when I'm feeling low

When we were dating, I felt adored
I still continually thank the Lord
Staring into each other's eyes
We knew right then we were the other's prize

Seven years down and forever to go
I can't wait to watch our daughters grow
Hand in hand through ups and downs
In the end, we'll have celestial crowns

...

I liberated you and now you fart (too much)
Aren't you so glad I stole your heart? (...of your cinnamon roll?)
Insert here an "I love you" hand gesture
I'm sorry for all the times I pester
You and me, like peas and carrots
This thing called life- so glad we share it

"I love you this much..." (insert centimeter here).


















I'm a lucky girl (7 pink roses were mixed in with the red roses)
























But I'm even luckier because of what's in this picture.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment