Sunday, April 1, 2012

Trip to Cali

It's been forever since I've posted & I have so many things to update!

In February the girls and I went to Cali for one of my good friends, Kim's wedding and to see family since it had been a year and a half since we had been home to visit.  Skylar was already 10 months old and my family had not ever even seen her yet!  So it was about time they saw her.

We had a lot of fun and we were there for a week and a half.  I was brave and crazy and traveled with the girls by myself.  Some people at the airport looked at me as if I were crazy but I did it!  Woo hoo!  I was glad when that part was over but it really wasn't THAT bad.  Overall, it was a great trip.  We spent some good quality time with family, went to Kim's wedding, went to Chuck E Cheese, etc...

Here are some of my favorite pictures.

My bro in law, Tracy holding Skylar

With cousins Freedom & Gunner









Grandma Shirley with Skylar
Blakeley putting on deodorant
Blakeley at her favorite place in the world...Chuck E Cheese
Dance Party
Whooooooooo! With my bro and lots of my nieces and nephews
With my Dad.  So cute.
Blakeley with one of my besties, Sara's son, Luke

B with Grandma Shirley.  Love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment