Thursday, April 5, 2012

South Padre Island












On March 4-5th we took a spontaneous road trip to South Padre Island which is five hours away and it was a blast!  The beach was gorgeous and I was really skeptical since we lived in FL and were used to FL beaches but I had been told that South Padre was a top rated beach in the country and it definitely did not disappoint!  It was gorgeous and the sand was white and soft.  My only complaint was that it was such a short trip.  I cannot wait to go again...I want to go every two months!

We found a hotel for $50 a night so super cheap (Travelodge...so not a hole in the wall nasty place) and we went dolphin watching on a tour, saw sea turtles, and just enjoyed the beach.  Loveddddd it!

We got some amazing pictures.  Here are some of my favorites.

 

























































































































I LOVE the beach pictures.  And I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendra,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about South Padre Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete