Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Sweetheart Fairy & My Little Lamb...So Glad They're Mine!


















My Sweetheart Fairy and my Cute Little Lamb take on Halloween...

I had to say "my" instead of "the" above because just looking at these pictures makes me so happy that these two amazing, beautiful, darling girls are mine.  They are so special.  In the last month/month and a half or so, Blakeley's behavior has changed so much for the better.  She has seriously been such a sweetheart.  She has been listening and obeying better, she's been more cuddly and loving, she loves to help me, and she's just been such a good girl.  Funny thing is that just typing that made me realize that's about the time I started going to the temple weekly so maybe I've been nicer and more patient and loving too?  

Skylar has been a doll too (well she always has been.)  She's really smiley and a friend just commented today that she's a social butterfly & that she had never seen a baby her age just smile at anyone who looked at her.  (Blakeley has always been super friendly like that too.)  Skylar has also started going to bed a lot easier.  Now when she's tired, I just put her in her crib while she's still awake and she goes to sleep without fussing much.

Blakeley really does love her little sister too.  They are so sweet.  I really hope they will be good friends as they grow up.  I really feel like things have been easier in the last month or so with them.  Maybe we've all finally adjusted to Skylar being home and to having two kids?  All I know is that I love them so much & they are seriously special.  I'm sure every parent feels that way about their children but they really are.  Such fun personalities...can't wait to watch them grow up together.  Anyways, on with the pictures...












































































































































The girls' faces in this picture seriously crack me up...
























Apparently Blakeley actually wanted to be a lion for Halloween...
























I love this little lamb...
























And I love this sweetheart...
























I'm so glad they're MINE!

P.S. Tyson & I were white trash (with cute kids.)  Grrrrr!  (I look pretty hideous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment