Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Play Date


















On Friday we went to a Halloween play date.  My favorite thing was playing with my friends and eating the mummy hot dogs. I had so much fun running around!  Here are some pictures of me with my cute friends.

(Pic above, from left to right: Jackson Vassilaros, Christian Munson, Rylan Jorgensen, Blakeley, Lanie Embleton, Kai Iverson, Gavin Edmondson, Bronson Jeffs)



































Check out my boots in the pic above.  Aren't they so super cute?


















I don't know why we're all frowning in the picture below.  You would think someone popped our balloons or something. 


















I'm tired from playing so much in the picture below.  But I sure love my Mama and sister!


















I love Halloween!  And I especially love eating Halloween candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment