Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Little Model


















We went to the park today & I got some super cute shots of Blakeley.  Love her!












































































































































































































And here are funny ones...

Blakeley saw an airplane.  I love the look on her face.  Pure amazement.

Yesterday she did this funny pose where she squatted really low and then held her hands up.  Like a warrior.  She's kind of doing it here but not quite.  Not sure where she saw it but it's pretty hilarious when she does it!

Strong girl, holding herself up.

Look at me Mom!!! (Ewwww!)

Yellin...

Bob sledding...

And lastly, I can't believe my kid and climb up this stuff now!


No comments:

Post a Comment