Friday, January 14, 2011

There's an Earthquake in my Belly!


















At least that's the way it's been feeling lately since Skylar is getting a lot stronger and moving a lot!

Tonight I felt Skylar's feet and I'm assuming her elbows pushing at the same time on opposite sides of my belly.  And I could totally feel them with my hands when I softly touched the outside of my belly on those spots.  I pushed them a little and she pushed back.  I love that!  So it's getting to the fun stage where she's stronger and when she kicks and moves, it looks crazy from the outside!  Like a little alien. 

When I sit and think about how amazing pregnancy and this life is, it really blows my mind...that I'm carrying this little human in my belly!  I saw a picture of a 8 week old fetus yesterday and it truly is amazing that babies start out like that.

I can't believe I start the 3rd trimester in 2 weeks already.  Time is flying.  This pregnancy is going fast.

I'm 26 weeks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment