Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Chelsea Malia Suafoa!


Dear Chelsea,

You are one of my best friends...

You are one of the sweetest, most generous people I know.  You are also one of the most genuine people I know.  I love how sensitive and tender hearted you are.  We have known each other for a really long time!  Remember when we bumped "Ghetto Superstar" on my boombox in the back seat of the Roller Skate as we rolled through town?  Even in that crappy, sorry excuse for a car, we still got hit on by guys.  Remember when we ditched a class at school to go pay my speeding ticket?  Good times.  I remember eating teriyaki rice bowls and Schwanns ice cream at your house all the time.  I probably owe your parents lots of money for all the food I ate. 

On this ever so special 30th birthday, I wish you all the happiness in the world.  I feel like we're 17...not (ahem) 30...reaching this adult milestone.  I know you are someone I will still talk to and see when we are 60 years old.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.  We really do need to plan girl trips at least every couple years.

Please know how much I love you.  If I was closer I know we would hang out!  And forgive me for not calling as often as I should.  That doesn't mean I don't think about you all the time!  Trust me when I say that I miss you! 

Sistas 4 Life.

I love you Chelsea Malia Suafoa!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment