Monday, May 10, 2010

A Walk of Wonder



Today Blakeley and I took a walk to Jamba Juice which is only about a 5 minute walk from our house. If we're bored or if B seems restless, we go on a walk to get out of the house. It's nice that we have a big shopping center with restaurants practically right outside our door. What's bad is that I'm at Super Target about 4 times a week because it's so close. I need to have stock in Target! And I wish Jamba Juice still had the frequent buyer cards where they would stamp the card each time you bought one where you could get like the 10th one free. This is the 2nd Jamba Juice I've had in the last week. It was a nice walk though and we were surprised by some of the awesome visitors we saw in nature! Flowers are so pretty and we especially liked the beautiful butterfly!








No comments:

Post a Comment