Friday, May 14, 2010

Mrs. Stephanie Nielson



I suggest you watch this short video of an amazing woman/man/family/life:
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&locale=0

Now I suggest you read her blog about this amazing woman/man/family/life:
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

And I mean read all of her archives...ALL OF IT.

What an inspiring woman. wife. mother. crafty lady. gourmet cook. sensible. innovative. heroic. strong.

I am smitten by her. I want to be like her. I envy her life in that I see how happy she and her family are. I want to be THAT kind of happy. (You have to read her blog to understand what I'm talking about.)

She has truly inspired me to be a better person. a better wife. a better mother. a better daughter. a better sister. a better friend. And to put my creative talents to use. Oh, and to actually cook. And to write. I love to write & always have but haven’t really done anything with it. I want to write about all the people who have ever been in my life that have helped shape me in some way. I will do that and I will start soon. She has inspired me to start posting in this blog daily. I think it will be therapeutic and good for me. And good for you.

SO READ IT! .......DAILY!

I want to be a better person for this little unicorn:



tHaNk YoU, sTePhAnIe.

5 comments:

  1. Yes! I truely adore her and her blog! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Kendra you got me addicted to Nie Nie too. I am hopping on that train with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra--I love Nie Nie too. :) I am trying to blog more myself, so I am glad that you are into it and posting DAILY. That's awesome. I'm shooting for weekly. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her and her blog too :) We work with burn patients at my work and I see how much pain they go through for a small burn and it reminds me how much pain she must go through to have 80% of her body burned. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched this video too and it made me cry! It definitely helps me put things into perspective when I think my life is hard!

    ReplyDelete