Friday, May 14, 2010

Congratulations Rob & Rachael!



Welcome little prince.

Robert Christian Munson
Born 5.14.10
1:20am
6 lbs 13 oz
20 inches long

Congratulations to Rob & Rachael as they welcome their first child, a precious miracle baby.



Rob & Rachael are our new chums here in San Antonio. They packed their bags and moved here a few months ago from Springville, UT and they even know Ty's cousins who live there (the Markgrafs). Isn't it such a small world? They are wonderful souls. We have been able to serve each other and reap the benefits of a special bond because of it. They live a hop, skip, and a jump from us and as Tyson would say, "It's FAMAZING."

Rachael is a Recreational Therapist (coolest job ever!) and works with mentally disabled kids and guess what she gets to do with them? Go have fun! She takes them bowling, swimming, to the movies, and awesome stuff like that. Doesn't she sound amazing? She is! She is a sweet, compassionate, and understanding spirit.

Rob starts culinary school in September and I'm excited to be such good friends with him so that I can get my grub on. You all know how I love to eat. You know I'm first in line at the food table at any and all foodly functions. Yeah, that's right! I have no shame. My favorite thing about Rob is how much he loves Blakeley...and that I can talk about girl matters in front of him. He is going to be such a fantastic Daddy!

Congratulations Rob & Rachael!

Cheers to new life, health, and happiness.

Blakeley's wish: For all of us to realize the miracles that surround us everyday. Take time to admire the vast blue sky. Sparkling stars. Lovely flowers. A baby's smile. This life is a gift.



P.S. Blakeley bumped her head today on a wall for the first time. Poor baby. I'm sure it's the first of many. I then did this:



P.P.S. I'm kind of getting baby hungry. uh oh.

XOXO. Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. That was only her first bump? Oh Kendra wait until you have boys! I am kissing boo-boos all day long from head to toe! Then again these two kids didn't stand a chance at getting coordination genes...they are accident prone, just like me! Love your blog and your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! Love you. I haven't seen you forever. I miss you! Maybe next time I'm in Cali we can get together! Your family is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete