Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dreams are...well, whoa





So last night I dreamt that I met Simon Cowell and Sheryl Crow. Well, not only met them but hung out with them! I dreamt that my family and I ran into Simon on the street and for whatever reason, he thought I was a cute little thing and before we knew it, we had asked him to go to dinner with us and he actually said yes! I'm not sure how and when Sheryl Crow showed up but it was all of us at a table at a posh restaurant just talking and having fun and I felt so cool because I was sitting with celebrities while the rest of the restaurant was gawking away. Somewhere in the dream, a monkey was involved but I don't quite remember the details. Dreams are a little out there, don't ya think?

We took pictures with the celebs and everything. I must say that Simon was extremely nice and Mr. Smiley Happy the whole time. Can you imagine?! We know that's not how he really is! A fun dream, nonetheless.

################

On a grosser note (is grosser a word?), I also had a dream that we had a cute little mouse in the house and although it was cute, I wanted it out, out, out! In the end, we accidentally turned on the burner of the stove without realizing the mouse was on it. The End.

################

Do you think she's tired?



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh Kendra!
    I think your dreams are awesome; wish I was there wilth you!
    and yes Blakeley looks tired! Ha.
    Oh how I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that a monkey was somehow involved LOL!!!! I miss you sister =). I can't believe that I still haven't met that SMOOSH of a baby either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you girls too! Talana- I can't wait to see you "grow up!" You are such a special person. Jen- I can't believe I haven't seen you for oh, about 6 years. That's absolutely ridockulous. Yes, ridockulous. I miss your bubbly self. And I wish I could see your cute smooshies too.

    ReplyDelete