Thursday, July 5, 2012

Heart Attack!

Before


 Miss Skylar here all of a sudden is a daredevil and she's about to give me a heart attack.  The significance of this picture is that she cannot walk yet & she has only attempted to stand up on her own a few times, although there have been a couple times where she has stood up for like 5 seconds.  Now all of a sudden she wants to stand up ON THE GLASS TABLE multiple times like, "Hey Mama, look at me!"  The child is going to give me a heart attack!  Although she did stand up pretty well on it & obviously, long enough for me to take a picture and then I immediately grabbed her!

After


















I had no choice!  I had to turn the table over.  I'm too young to have a heart attack!

She also learned how to do this the other day which I'm not excited about.


















Growing up too fast!  She should walk any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment