Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blakeley Turns 3!

Look at that face!











My sweet, sweet girl.  You are the joy of my life.  The apple of my eye.  The shooting star in my sky.  A heart shaped cloud floating by. 

I loved you before you were even born.  I blinked my eyes and now you're already three.  How lucky I am that Heavenly Father gave you to me.  I will try to teach you all that He wants you to be.  I love you more than you could ever believe.

As you go through your life, "this is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life."

I am so lucky to be your Mommy.  Always and forever, my baby you'll be.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment