Monday, November 21, 2011

Nancy Tillman, You're the Best...

...Childrens' book author! 

I am seriously in love with all books by Nancy Tillman.  They have the most beautiful illustrations & I just love the sweet messages that her stories portray.  Her core message to each child is "You are loved" and she does such a great job expressing how each child is special, unique, and of infinite worth.  The books make you FEEL the love you have for your child. 

I highly recommend these if you don't have them in your collection already.  And believe it or not, Kohl's has them for $5 each righ now with all proceeds going to charity which is crazy because they're $17 at Barnes & Noble.  The only book they don't have is "The Crown on Your Head" which is one of my favorites.  Love, love, love these so much.  I wish I had these books when I was a child.

The pictures below are a sample of some of the illustrations in the books.  Gorgeous, right?!











































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment