Monday, November 7, 2011

In Deep Gratitude


















As I write this, my heart is full as I think about all of you who have sent me sweet messages, words of encouragement, and for the numerous prayers that have been said on our behalf this year. Its been a hard year and we are far from family. Who knew Facebook could be such a blessing? Although we're spread all over the country, you have no idea what your messages from afar have meant to me. They have truly strengthened me, increased my faith, and eased my burdens. Thank you for your kindness and for taking the time to think of us, pray for us, and type those brief messages when life is so hectic and busy. The fact that you took the time to do so means so much to me. We are so grateful for all of the support that we have received this year and intend to pay it forward every chance we get. Please know that I will never forget the love that we have been shown. I could not have gotten through my trials this year without the support I've received. Thank you for making my burdens more bearable and for being my angels here on earth. Our race, religion, or background might be different but there is one thing that brings us together...LOVE. I have a lot to be grateful for this season.

P.S. Isn't the picture so super cute?  It's of my neighbor's porch.  Love it.


*Posted on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment