Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nesting, Nesting, Nesting...

















I've been deep cleaning & organizing for a couple months now & it's slowly coming along.  I'm turning what is now the guest room into Blakeley's new bigger girl room & the office will be a combined guest room/office.  I got the office all cleaned pretty much spotless so we can move our queen size guest bed in there.  I just wish that room had a closet!  It would be seriously amazing if it did.  Now I just need to figure out how to cover the doors that are see through glass in an inexpensive way.  (I really don't want to spend any money on that!)

After Tyson puts up the bed frame in the office, we can move the mattresses & bedding in there & then Blakeley's new room will be pretty much empty.  I already started painting it but I need to finish.  I ordered her dresser today which I'm really excited about.  Here's the dresser:



















I figured this was a good option since it's a little bigger & there are 6 drawers in case the girls ever share a room in the future (which they probably will.)  If we have another baby while in this house, they will start sharing and the new baby will adopt the smaller nursery room. 

At least I feel like my house is pretty organized.  Except the garage.  That's another story but at least there's room to park a car & walk in there!

Anyways, this is what I've been up to this week...hibernating in the house to stay out of the freezing cold with this crazy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment