Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Showers & Diaper Cakes

So many people that I know are prego!  There are 5 of us here that are all due in April!  And 4 of us are having girls. Two of them had baby showers this past week so I made them diaper cakes.  I enjoy making them- they are fun!

I made this diaper cake for my friend, Christy whose baby shower was last Thursday.



I made this diaper cake for my friend, Taryn whose baby shower was this past Saturday.

I love baby showers!  Mine is March 10th.  Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those are simply beautiful. You could do a tutorial or soemthing. I am excited for you and all your firends having babies! Keep the blog posted, I read it often. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best diaper cakes I have ever seen! They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those diaper cakes are adorable! nice work!

    ReplyDelete