Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wipe away Baby, In a Tree Top...










I'm in love with this picture and with this sweet moment I had today.  Skylar was so tired after eating lunch that she fell asleep as I cleaned her face softly with a wipe.  I kept doing it for a few minutes just because I thought it was so sweet.  Look at that little face!  My sweet girl.

A couple other funny and cute things that happened today:

After Blakeley went pee this morning, she waved at the toiled & said, "Bye bye pee pee!"  Then she blew kisses at the toilet. 

She did this with her poop the other day too.  She waved at the toilet and said, "Bye bye poo poo!" while jumping up and down.  Where do kids get this stuff? So funny.

This afternoon I told Blakeley that it was her Daddy's birthday tomorrow and she got all wide eyed with a surprised look on her face and said, "Oh my goodness!" and then started running around the room all excited.  The way she said "Oh my goodness!" was soooo cute.  I don't even know where she learned that saying because I don't say that very often. 

P.S. I can't believe Skylar starts nursery at church in two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment