Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower for Skylar

Look at the amazing job my friends did on my baby shower last Thursday!  I am so blessed to have such great friends here in San Antonio.  Special thanks to Christy who hosted it, Rachael for helping Christy so much with the preparation, Kim for the name sign & taking pictures, Crystal for making the shower favors, and Allison for providing some of the food.  Thank you to everyone else who came as well.  Love those ladies!  I'm so grateful for their friendship and for making it such a special occassion for me.

It's hard not having family around so it's really nice to be so well taken care of by good friends!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My friend, Kim made this name sign for Skylar.  Isn't it sooo adorable?!  I love it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My friends, Christy & Rachael made me this diaper cake.  Super cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was the dessert table with cake balls.  Isn't the display so adorable?  The cake balls were seriously amazing and I love the way they were displayed on the table.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My friend, Crystal made these shower favors.  The package of seeds have a little saying on them that reads, "Watch these grow as Skylar Blooms."  So clever!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
I'm one lucky girl!  It was such a great shower & I'm so grateful for all the hard work that my friends put into it.
 
Can't wait to meet my Princess Skylar!

1 comment: