Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sea World / Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend was a blast!

My brother, Nathan, his wife, Daleina, and their two kids, Gunner & Freedom came to visit us which was awesome! They live in Cali but are in Alabama for a few months while my brother has flight training for the military. From Alabama it's about a 5 hour drive so they made the trek to sunny FL to hang out with us.
On Saturday, we went to Sea World! Here are some pics from our adventures.








My cute little nephew, Gunner!

My sweet niece, Freedom!





Nathan & Daleina

My bro & I. Do we look alike?


Look how round my belly is!

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! What fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pregnant! I LOVE it! I can't wait to see your cute face...and your cute belly! P.S. I'm sorry you miss your Cali food. I will make sure to eat some In N Out for you this week. Loves you!

    ReplyDelete