Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tyson's on His Way to the Finals on American Idol!




So...Apparently Tyson looks like Danny Gokey because everyone and their mother tells him so! Many of Tyson's customers tell him that and lots of our friends commented, "Tyson made the Top 12!" when Danny made it through.

I find it amusing, however, I don't really think they look alike. I can see the similarities though & I understand why people think that. I don't have a pic of Tyson with glasses handy but I think that's partly why people thinks he looks like Danny...the glasses, the clothing style, the hair, soul patch/goatee, etc...there are definite similarities.

So what do you think? Does Tyson look like Danny?
Take the survey above & let me know!

7 comments:

  1. He TOTALLY looks like him!! haha! He sings like Tyson too...gets all into it! I laughed out loud when I saw this post because last week when we were watching it, Allen said "Do you think he's hot?" and I said "mmm no." He said..."Good cus that would be weird, he looks like Tyson"...I said "IKNOW!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g29/starz916/ty.jpg

    thats the best i can find....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought that the first time we saw Danny! Now the boys tell me they want to vote for "the one that looks like Tyson!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUP...I said it to Scott when we first watched it. I was like, "Do you remember Tyson from Brittany's place a long time ago. He looks like him." And that was that! You got a movie star on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I can't watch AI without wondering how you guys are doing! Congrats on the baby! Girls are so much fun! Hey can I get your email? juliesavage444@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I don't even know that guys name because I just call him Tyson...they could be brothers! I think Ty is more handsome, but we think of you every week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes YES!!!! Kevin and I think the SAME thing...it's like stinkin uncanny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete