Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tyson is in Atlanta for 2 Months!!!

Tyson has been in Atlanta since the beginning of February & he comes home at the end of March. I can't believe I will have been without him for 2 months!

Time has been flying though & I can honestly say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. How easy it is to take someone for granted! With him being away, it's definitely been a reminder of how much I love him!

It's a good opportunity though...he's there for work training & motivating the sales reps in that market. You all know Tyson...he's such a great people person & do you know anyone with a more positive attitude than him? I don't. He is the only person I know who wakes up in the morning & says, "Today is going to be a great day!" You all know what I'm talking about!

He was basically hand picked for this opportunity and is one of 2 people from FL to go there for this project. There are about 10 coaches there from all over the South area and basically they are there to pump up the reps and get them motivated & to teach them where they're leaving money on the table.

With the help of these coaches such as Tyson, the market last month CRUSHED their sales goals & they are trending to do it again this month. So needless to say, this project is working & Tyson is getting some good exposure.


I'm taking one for the team while he's there in hopes that greater opportunities in the future will come from this. OK, the truth is that I'm taking one for the team so he can become my SUGA DADDY! I want to stay home after I have the baby but we will have to see how things go.


Luckily, he has been able to come home for a couple days every two weeks & I went there to visit him a couple weeks ago. Check out the pics below from my visit there. It snowed--Pretty cool! It actually snowed the day I was supposed to leave so my flight was cancelled. OH DARN! If there was ever a flight to get cancelled, I'm glad it was that one!

So I'm all by my lonesome here in FL with no family around. All of you people reading this who are in FL need to invite me over to dinner! The pregnant woman likes to eat...especially other people's food that she doesn't have to prepare. Ha ha...

Seriously though, it gets lonely so keep me in your thoughts & prayers & text or call me to say hi if you feel so inclined.

And please everyone pray for Tyson's safety while he's away.

Go get 'em Tyson!!!

8 comments:

  1. Kendra,
    I wish we still lived there so I could invite you over. We miss you guys! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy, we are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys! I know you have to be the most adorable pregnant woman EVER! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soo happy for you!!! Being a parent is the best! You and tyson both look great. You need to post some belly shots soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are SOO excited for little baby girl Haas! We can't wait to see you guys! I wanna see that cute growing belly of yours. Cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so strong! I couldn't do it! Especially preggo!!
    Bring on the belly shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a girl! CONGRATS!! I am back in Tampa, so we will def have to get together. I want to see belly pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A smooshy GiRl?????? I am so jealous =) and will have to live vicariously through you as I see the dArLiNg outfits this diva will undoubtedly wear =). I cannot WAIT to see what she is going to look like!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girl! Congrats on the pregnancy! I am prego too! We are due a couple of months after you and will find out what we are having in May. I can't wait, but at the same time, scared. Yikes...we will be mothers. But I have heard it is a pretty cool thing :) Anyway, I am starting to feel a little better now, but still get hit with nausea from time to time
    We will all have to get together again. That was fun awhile back. Too bad we live so far away.

    ReplyDelete